The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for the management of all new business sales activities including prospecting, lead qualification, opportunity management, and channel strategy. The role is responsible for the acquisition of “new logos” which includes prospecting, building, and converting a pipeline that can support revenue targets. Target markets include segments of the manufacturing industry.
- Define and execute territory sales plans for the assigned market and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities.
- Partnering with prospective clients to deliver solutions that solve complex problems in an environment that involves multiple stakeholders.
- Uncover prospective client’s needs and align a tailored value proposition that reflects the client’s needs.
- Increase “share of wallet” within existing accounts by leveraging contacts who will advocate for WorkForge solutions and the value of implementing the WorkForge offering.
- Project manage and coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product management, marketing, legal, solutions engineering, etc.
- Partner with Marketing on demand generation and engagement programs, and development of collateral to drive business outcomes.
- Participate in industry networking events such as conferences, trade shows, and other industry functions as needed.
- Identify and report industry trends and Voice of Customer feedback to
- Product Owners and Executive Teams to inform WorkForge roadmap and ongoing client success.
- Utilize the CRM (HubSpot) to both manage and document sales activity for accurate forecasting and to effectively prioritize client engagement and deliver excellent client experiences.
Skills and Abilities:
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, and a “hands-on” person with a proven ability to meet objectives and targets.
- Ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate effectively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, negotiation, and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and is open to change.
- Demonstrated experience coaching and mentoring sales team members with deal management and revenue capture activities.
- Experienced with prospecting, forecasting, territory management, RFP completion, and presentations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software, with the aptitude to learn systems.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%+ of the time.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline
- Five or more years of quota-carrying software or technology sales and “new logo” acquisition experience.
- Experience with education and/or Content-as-a-Service (CaaS) products is desired, but not required.
- Experience with Manufacturing and Higher Education industries
- preferred but not required.
To apply for this job please visit careers.workforge.com.