Pushly delivers digital subscriptions, guaranteed!
Pushly has created the most powerful web push notification platform in market today helping publishers generate incremental subscriptions and ad revenue. Pushly’s platform enables publishers to communicate with subscribers on both desktop and mobile devices. Utilizing the power of web push notifications, publishers generate increased content views, paid site subscriptions, and drive successful audience development initiatives. Visitors can become Pushly Web Push Notification subscribers without downloading an app, submitting an email address, or providing any personally identifiable information.
The Pushly product and development team builds and maintains a web push notification SaaS platform used by 100s of enterprise users every day. The platform includes a powerful user-facing single page application powered by an API that communicates with internal distributed backend applications that generate, ingest, process, and expose reporting for over 100 billion clickstream events every month.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Design, develop, and maintain SaaS solutions using React, NodeJS, and AWS services
- Help build and refine our internal design system and pattern library
- Provide code and product feedback to improve our platform
- Ensure application safety and stability by writing unit tests against new and existing code
- Build extensible components and single-page applications with React
- Use modern UI/UX design principles to provide a consistent experience to our users
- Write high-quality and well-tested TypeScript/NodeJS RESTful APIs
- Build integrations with 3rd-party commercial APIs
- Interact with relational databases via ORMs and writing native SQL as necessary
- Work with Git or similar version control systems
- Enjoy participating in all parts of the product process, not just coding
- Can work through ambiguity and aren’t shy about asking questions to gain clarity
- Enjoy and thrive in a remote-first environment
What You Need:
- 4+ years experience with React, Typescript, and NodeJS
- Leadership, the ability to identify problems and drive towards solutions; An eagerness to learn and teach new technologies & solve novel problems
- Experience developing sophisticated user interfaces in a large and organized codebase
Experience building applications backed by web services is a plus
- Can hit the ground running within your area of expertise and are not afraid of challenges outside of it
- We offer a fun, work hard – play hard culture.
- Remote role.
- This is an opportunity to join a growing, early-stage company that is focused on strong
- technology and customer service.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K matching, unlimited PTO.
To apply for this job please visit pushly.bamboohr.com.