PayIt is a fast-growing GovTech company on a mission to modernize how residents interact and transact with government, improving the customer experience and helping our client agencies become more efficient. Our easy-to-implement platform consolidates hundreds of services and payments into one connected experience and enables our clients to drive resident trust, collect revenue quickly, and redeploy their staff to more important challenges.
This innovative approach to government service delivery has garnered significant recognition in both the public and private sectors:
- GovTech 100 (2017-2022)
- Fast Company Innovation in Design Award (2019)
- LocalSmart Awards (2020)
- Smart 50 Award (2021)
Our culture welcomes people who exhibit what we call “PayIt DNA”: High integrity, drive, grit, high aptitude, and team orientation. We are collaborative and passionate about the work we do to improve the lives of our government clients and the end users they serve. We have ambitious scaling goals, and we look for team members who are ready to roll up their sleeves, solve problems, and find new opportunities to win with our clients. And we have a lot of fun together.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking a senior product marketing manager to improve our company’s marketing strategies and competitiveness. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Brand and Product Marketing at PayIt, the senior product marketing manager is responsible for developing positioning and messaging for our products and contributing to the GTM strategy.
- Work with Product and cross-functional teams to position PayIt products.
- Develop and share expertise of GovTech market dynamics including the competitive landscape.
- Identify insights that help shape and optimize ongoing marketing programs and content streams.
- Coach and mentor earlier-career colleagues.
- Research, define, and enable teams on ideal customers for products.
- Turn technical features into benefit narratives that can be easily understood by internal and external audiences.
- Determine product launch motions and
- coordinate go-to-market strategy across departments.
- Analyze competitor behavior and identify market trends.
- Partner with product, sales, and marketing teams to ensure cross-functional alignment around new product initiatives and releases.
- Develop value-oriented content for and enable marketing, sales, and customer success teams.
- Develop and deliver content for analyst relations, webinars, events, and speaking opportunities.
- Contribute to competitive intelligence, pricing, and enablement programs.
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years of experience as a product marketing manager in a related industry.
- Superior communication, written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Background working with government agencies and/or in the software industry.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to shift seamlessly between contributing strategically and leading day-to-day tactical execution; no job too big or too small.
- Estimated travel required 10-15%
Why Work For Us:
- Our most important resource is our people. We value your feedback and have a unique environment where collaboration and bottom-up feedback about the problems we are solving is critical to our daily success.
- Saving someone’s day is a rewarding way to spend yours. We tackle complex challenges that are interesting to solve, and directly impact the lives of our neighbors, friends and ourselves.
- We know how to have fun and work toward something bigger than ourselves.
- Competitive salaries along with an excellent benefits package.
- Flexible and friendly work environment. We offered flexible working arrangements long before a global pandemic forced other companies to adapt.
- We believe our culture permeates throughout our product and service, so it’s one of a customer-first mindset.
- We’ll provide all the resources you need to do your best work.
What We Care About:
High aptitude, high integrity people who are great communicators and want to be part of a growing team. We’re about openness, integrity, accessibility and great communication.
The usability of our products, sharing of ideas across teams, and commitment to the cities, counties, and states we serve are values.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
PayIt is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
PayIt is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an email to the People Operations Team and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
NOTE: U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: PayIt does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers’ alias, PayIt employees or any other company location. PayIt is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Within the parameters of this position, ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability, and exercise due care of, company, client, and citizen data that is stored, processed, and transmitted by and for PayIt, as outlined in PayIt’s Business Code of Conduct and Information Security Policies.
To apply for this job please visit payitgov.com.