PayIt is a fast-growing GovTech company on a mission to bring governments and people closer together through our award-winning, SaaS platform.
When PayIt started, it was difficult (or just plain impossible) to renew a Driver’s License or pay a court ticket in a mobile, quick, or convenient way. PayIt, along with our award-winning government partners, has made processes like going to the DMV or to a county courthouse, one that you can do right from your smartphone or computer. Since then, PayIt has been building an entire business toolkit for local and state government agencies while simplifying doing business with government agencies by consolidating hundreds of services and payments into one connected experience for citizens. Meanwhile, through our secure cloud-based platform, we have reduced friction for the everyday citizen, making digital government services accessible, equitable, and efficient.
We are well funded, we have picked up awards from Forbes, FAST Design (alongside McDonald’s and Nike), our CEO has won EY Entrepreneur of the Year award, and we have been recognized as a leader in our industry as a GovTech 100 the past six years in a row.
About the Role:
The PayIt Support Team is the face of PayIt to many of our customers, and we are dedicated to creating a support experience that sets new industry standards, just like PayIt’s products do. The PayIt Support Team engages with our constituents across the nation through 1:1 support, online communities, and social outreach. They also serve a critical role in providing continual feedback to our Product Development and Client Management teams to improve our products.
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Customer Care Analyst will be dedicated to serving the needs of our partners and end users. As a high-growth technology company, we need someone with a can-do attitude who is happy to jump in and get their hands dirty. You’ll be interacting with people who are unfamiliar with technology, providing solutions, and guiding citizens to successfully navigate our services. You’ll also be maintaining a knowledge base for our partners and working with our internal engineering teams on daily refinements.
What You’ll Need to Have:
- 1-3+ years of technical support and/or customer service experience for a SaaS, software, digital, or online organizations.
- Strong listening skills — with the ability to be responsive, patient, and explain a wide range of software and social media concepts to clients with varying levels of technical abilities or knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to speak clearly and concisely on the telephone. Must be able to respond to inquiries via ticket systems, as well as via email and phone with the ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience while providing strong supporting documentation in our various online tracking systems.
- Strong problem-solving. Ability to analyze information and make recommendations or decisions in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-starting and willing to self-educate and acquire new knowledge and skills quickly and independently.
- Effective teaching and coaching skills – the ideal candidate will enjoy teaching people how to use technology.
- Good time management skills with proven ability to complete complex projects on a deadline.
- Ability and willingness to work outside of 9AM – 5PM when required.
Bonus Points For:
- Knowledge of SQL, Jira, Zendesk.
- Proven client management skills, with a “client-first” attitude.
- Functional knowledge of SaaS platforms.
Why Work For Us:
- Our most important resource is our people. We value your feedback and have a unique environment where collaboration and bottom-up feedback about the problems we are solving is critical to our daily success.
- Saving someone’s day is a rewarding way to spend yours. We tackle complex challenges that are interesting to solve, and directly impact the lives of our neighbors, friends, and ourselves.
- We know how to have fun and work toward something bigger than ourselves.
- Competitive salaries along with an excellent benefits package.
- Flexible and friendly work environment. We offered flexible working arrangements long before a global pandemic forced other companies to adapt.
- We believe our culture permeates throughout our product and service, so it’s one of a customer-first mindset.
- We’ll provide all the resources you need to do your best work.
What We Care About:
High aptitude, high integrity people who are great communicators and want to be part of a growing team. We’re about openness, integrity, accessibility and great communication.
The usability of our products, sharing of ideas across teams, and commitment to the cities, counties, and states we serve are values.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
PayIt is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
PayIt is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an email to the People Operations Team and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
NOTE: U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: PayIt does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers’ alias, PayIt employees or any other company location. PayIt is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Within the parameters of this position, ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability, and exercise due care of, company, client, and citizen data that is stored, processed, and transmitted by and for PayIt, as outlined in PayIt’s Business Code of Conduct and Information Security Policies.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.