PayIt is a fast-growing GovTech company on a mission to bring governments and people closer together through our award-winning, SaaS platform.
When PayIt started, it was difficult (or just plain impossible) to renew a Driver’s License or pay a court ticket in a mobile, quick, or convenient way. PayIt, along with our award-winning government partners, has made processes like going to the DMV or to a county courthouse, one that you can do right from your smartphone or computer. Since then, PayIt has been building an entire business toolkit for local and state government agencies while simplifying doing business with government agencies by consolidating hundreds of services and payments into one connected experience for citizens. Meanwhile, through our secure cloud-based platform, we have reduced friction for the everyday citizen, making digital government services accessible, equitable, and efficient.
We recently received a large growth investment in August 2022 and are well funded, we have picked up awards from Forbes, FAST Design (alongside McDonald’s and Nike), our CEO has won EY Entrepreneur of the Year award, and we have been recognized as a leader in our industry as a GovTech 100 the past six years in a row.
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Marketing, the Campaign Manager will be a key contributor to the effective execution of PayIt’s growth engine. We are looking for an experienced marketer with a successful track record in B2B software marketing, who enjoys developing and executing marketing programs to drive prospect engagement and pipeline generation. The Campaign Manager will collaborate with colleagues in marketing, sales, and customer success to deeply understand our market, our buyer, and our sources of value, and will design demand-creating programs that unlock growth for PayIt.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on doer who takes an integrated, end-to-end approach to the design, execution, evaluation, and optimization of demand generation campaigns. They thrive in a rapidly-changing scale-up environment. They are data-driven, process-oriented, and eager to develop a deep understanding of public sector buyers, their problems, and their buying journey. The selected candidate will demonstrate a strong bias for collaboration and obsessive detail orientation, and enthusiastically embrace the opportunity to contribute to a marketing engine that has a lasting impact on our business and customers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design and execute innovative marketing campaigns that will influence our target accounts at each stage of their journey, including email marketing (nurture streams, campaign-specific, and customer communications), webinars, content syndication, and other programs.
- Deeply collaborate with colleagues across the business to orchestrate all of the elements that maximize a campaign’s impact (creative, story/content, social and other promotions).
- Forecast, track, and report program outcomes and ROI, while continually analyzing campaigns to improve conversion.
- Ensure that campaigns span buyer journey stages, from initial awareness, through consideration, evaluation, and purchase
What You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, plus 2-3 years experience defining and executing demand campaigns for B2B or B2G SaaS products, ideally in a rapidly-scaling growth company.
- Marketo certification or equivalent experience (2+ years hands-on-keyboard) required.
- Command of marketing performance metrics: you know where to get the data, how to interpret it, and how to use it to improve results.
- Experience with account-based marketing strategy and program execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- No job too big or too small attitude – you’ll roll up your sleeves to get stuff done, but we will also lean on you to contribute to our strategy and make us better.
- Demonstrated results in building positive relationships and collaborating with partners and vendors across a B2B SaaS organization.
- Experience using a range of marketing technology, with Salesforce and Marketo required, ZoomInfo, ABM platforms, and WordPress a plus.
- Knowledge of PPC and paid social a plus, as is experience in GovTech or marketing to public sector buyers.
This role is ideally based in Kansas City, Toronto, or Austin, but highly-qualified remote candidates will be considered as well. Although the role is hybrid remote, some travel will be required to support both internal and external activities.
Why Work For Us:
- Our most important resource is our people. We value your feedback and have a unique environment where collaboration and bottom-up feedback about the problems we are solving is critical to our daily success.
- Saving someone’s day is a rewarding way to spend yours. We tackle complex challenges that are interesting to solve, and directly impact the lives of our neighbors, friends and ourselves.
- We know how to have fun and work toward something bigger than ourselves.
- Competitive salaries along with an excellent benefits package.
- Flexible and friendly work environment. We offered flexible working arrangements long before a global pandemic forced other companies to adapt.
- We believe our culture permeates throughout our product and service, so it’s one of a customer-first mindset.
- We’ll provide all the resources you need to do your best work.
What We Care About:
High aptitude, high integrity people who are great communicators and want to be part of a growing team. We’re about openness, integrity, accessibility and great communication.
The usability of our products, sharing of ideas across teams, and commitment to the cities, counties, and states we serve are values.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
PayIt is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
PayIt is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an email to the People Operations Team and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
NOTE: U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: PayIt does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers’ alias, PayIt employees or any other company location. PayIt is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Within the parameters of this position, ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability, and exercise due care of, company, client, and citizen data that is stored, processed, and transmitted by and for PayIt, as outlined in PayIt’s Business Code of Conduct and Information Security Policies.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.