PayIt is a fast-growing GovTech company on a mission to modernize how residents interact and transact with government, improving the customer experience and helping our client agencies more efficiently and effectively achieve their missions. Our easy-to-implement platform consolidates government services and payments into one connected experience and enables our clients to drive resident trust, collect revenue quickly, and redeploy their staff to more important challenges. This innovative approach to government service delivery has garnered significant recognition in both the public and private sectors, including our inclusion in the GovTech 100 every year since 2017. PayIt solutions cover services including hunting and fishing licensing, DMV, courts, property tax, utilities, tolling, and more.
Our culture welcomes people who exhibit what we call “PayIt DNA”: High Integrity, Drive, Grit, High Aptitude, and Team Orientation. We are collaborative and passionate about the work we do to improve the lives of our government clients and the end users they serve. We have ambitious scaling goals, and we look for team members who are ready to roll up their sleeves, solve problems, and find new opportunities to win with our clients. And we have a lot of fun together.
PayIt seeks an experienced Proposal Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will manage the creation of winning proposals and responses to RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, etc. for new state and local government business opportunities. This role will also serve as lead for PayIt’s Outdoors (i.e. hunting, fishing, outdoor recreation) proposal responses, though it will contribute on all types of PayIt solicitation responses.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Product subject matter experts to develop winning proposals that align to agency needs.
- Lead the proposal development process from start to finish, including evaluating solicitations, planning work, writing content, reviewing and editing material, and finalizing proposals.
- Ensure proposals present PayIt’s services, capabilities around digital government solutions, and value proposition in the best possible light.
- Produce high-quality, compliant, persuasive, and responsive proposals under tight deadlines.
- Maintain an organized system for developing and tracking proposals to meet deadlines.
- Continuously improve proposal quality, streamline processes, and identify opportunities for content reuse.
- Compile and analyze win/loss data to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and maintain a library of proposal templates, sample text, and other assets to enable efficient proposal development.
- Specifically for Outdoors content, you will gather and organize previous Outdoors responses into PayIt’s proposal content repository for more efficient proposal creation in the future.
- Stay up-to-date on RFx trends, customer needs, and competitors in our market
What You’ll Need To Have:
- For clarity – this Proposal Manager role will lean on a variety of skills. It is not simply a technical or content writer role, nor is it a project manager role. It will draw upon skills in both categories, and successful candidates in this space will have the ability and desire to use critical thinking skills to understand the content they are working with to become more self-sufficient over time.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of proposal management experience, excellent writing and editing skills, and experience responding to complex RFPs/RFQs. Experience in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and government technology or outdoors recreation industry is a plus. Proficiency in MS Office/Google G-suite and proposal management tools is required.
- If you are a detail-oriented, deadline-driven proposal manager interested in joining PayIt’s growing team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Why Work For Us:
- Our mission matters. Your work will make life better for our government agency clients and the millions of residents they serve.
- You’ll do some of the best work of your career here. We tackle complex challenges that are interesting to solve, and you’ll grow a ton working at PayIt
- People are our most important resource. Everyone has a voice. Collaboration is our default setting. And we have fun together.
- We #payitforward with our corporate volunteer program, serving the communities where we work and live.
- Competitive salaries, excellent benefits, flexible working arrangements, and all the resources you will need to do your best work
What We Care About:
We hire high aptitude, high integrity people who are great communicators and want to be part of a growing team.
We’re about openness, integrity, accessibility, and great communication.
We obsess over the usability of our products, sharing ideas with each other, and our commitments to the communities we serve.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
PayIt is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
PayIt is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an email to the People Operations Team and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
NOTE: U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship in the United States at this time. PayIt participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here. Canadian Citizens and those authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship are also encouraged to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: PayIt does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers’ alias, PayIt employees or any other company location. PayIt is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Within the parameters of this position, ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability, and exercise due care of, company, client, and citizen data that is stored, processed, and transmitted by and for PayIt, as outlined in PayIt’s Business Code of Conduct and Information Security Policies.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.