PayIt is a fast-growing GovTech company on a mission to modernize how residents interact and transact with government, improving the customer experience and helping our client agencies more efficiently and effectively achieve their missions. Our easy-to-implement platform consolidates government services and payments into one connected experience and enables our clients to drive resident trust, collect revenue quickly, and redeploy their staff to more important challenges. This innovative approach to government service delivery has garnered significant recognition in both the public and private sectors, including our inclusion in the GovTech 100 every year since 2017. PayIt solutions cover services including hunting and fishing licensing, DMV, courts, property tax, utilities, tolling, and more.
Our culture welcomes people who exhibit what we call “PayIt DNA”: High integrity, drive, grit, high aptitude, and team orientation. We are collaborative and passionate about the work we do to improve the lives of our government clients and the end users they serve. We have ambitious scaling goals, and we look for team members who are ready to roll up their sleeves, solve problems, and find new opportunities to win with our clients. And we have a lot of fun together.
About the Director of Payments Products:
PayIt is looking for a Director to join our dynamic product team. You will help to shape product strategy for our innovative platform which empowers government organizations and agencies to streamline their operations, enhance citizen services, and drive digital transformation. This individual will play a crucial role in shaping the future of our product offerings.
This candidate is ideally based out of Kansas City however, highly qualified candidates will also be considered in the following markets (NC, TX, MO, KS, GA, VA, PA, UT, FL, TN, MI, IL, RI, OH, and AR).
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead and manage product strategies, roadmaps, prioritization, and product requirements for payments products, including agency-facing solutions and data products.
- Collaborate with revenue teams, operations, customer success and engineering to assess cross-partner value, scope of effort, and priority to deliver delightful, reusable and differentiated capabilities.
- Use customer research and metrics for success to analyze the impact of product features.
- Collaborate with product marketing, sales, partners, and support to develop collateral such as product vision, descriptions, training for go-to-market, implementation and customer support.
- Stay current on emerging technologies, industry best practices, and challenges relevant to state and local government, and incorporate them in product direction and roadmap as appropriate.
What You’ll Need to Have:
- Strong leadership, product management skills and EQ.
- Experience building and managing high performing teams, attracting and growing top talent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems and solutions.
- Ability to define and translate a vision into detailed and actionable plans.
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Technical acumen, curiosity, and familiarity with new technologies, API’s, and industry innovation.
- Familiarity with modern, user-centered design principles.
- Passion for innovation, technology, and making a positive impact in the public sector.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data-driven insights to inform product decisions.
Bonus points for:
- Experience leading payments products and understanding of the payments ecosystem.
- Experience delivering products in the govtech space.
- Experience envisioning and delivering data products.
Annual Salary Range:
Why Work For Us:
- Our mission matters. Your work will make life better for our government agency clients and the millions of residents they serve.
- You’ll do some of the best work of your career here. We tackle complex challenges that are interesting to solve, and you’ll grow a ton working at PayIt.
- People are our most important resource. Everyone has a voice. Collaboration is our default setting. And we have fun together.
- We #payitforward with our corporate volunteer program, serving the communities where we work and live.
- Competitive salaries, excellent benefits, flexible working arrangements, and all the resources you will need to do your best work.
What We Care About:
We hire high aptitude, high integrity people who are great communicators and want to be part of a growing team.
We’re about openness, integrity, accessibility and great communication.
We obsess over the usability of our products, sharing ideas with each other, and our commitments to the communities we serve
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
PayIt is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
PayIt is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an email to the People Operations Team and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
NOTE: U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship in the United States at this time. PayIt participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here. Canadian Citizens and those authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship are also encouraged to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: PayIt does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers’ alias, PayIt employees or any other company location. PayIt is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Within the parameters of this position, ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability, and exercise due care of, company, client, and citizen data that is stored, processed, and transmitted by and for PayIt, as outlined in PayIt’s Business Code of Conduct and Information Security Policies.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.