For more than 130 years, the KC Chamber has been leading the way
Base Pay: $25.00 – $29.00 / Hour
Employee Type: 1099
Minimum Experience: 3 Years
Required Degree: 4 Year Degree
Job Title: Program Administrator, Access to Capital
Reports to: Director, Small Business
Overview: The Program Administrator, Access to Capital provides administrative support to the Chamber’s program aimed at increasing minority lending and improving investment in regional communities. This role supports the work of the Chamber in service to our strategic plan, specifically in the area of Inclusive Prosperity.
- (40%)* Partner Organization Support
- Build and cultivate relationships with partner entrepreneurial support organizations and banks & lenders with face-to-face conversations and frequent communications
- Support best practice sharing with participating ESOs and participating banks
- (40 %) *Meeting and Event Coordination
- Schedule programmatic events and meetings with relevant parties
- Track invitations and RSVPs
- Coordinate all logistics and administrative work in preparation for meetings and events including ongoing communication, preparation support, room preparation, programming, catering, etc.
- (20%) Research and Program Administration
- Research region’s existing ESO assets – including identifying the geographic location and service areas and analysis of their operations
- Assist Director in the project management of the ESO Community of Practice as needed
- Support the program through marketing initiatives, communication, and recruitment of new banks
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years’ relevant experience OR 5 years’ relevant job experience required
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and high level of comfort communicating with high-level executives
- High attention to detail
- Experience planning and executing meetings and programmatic events
Core Value Competencies:
At the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce, we:
TRUST each other
Commit to INCLUSION
Act with INTEGRITY
Job Competencies and Skills:
- Technical Aptitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Skillful in use of tools and equipment relevant to job performance
- Ability to quickly master use of technology necessary to perform job functions
- Ability to convey information clearly and concisely either verbally or in writing.
- Ability to listen and respond appropriately to others
- Professionalism and Work Ethic
- Demonstrates personal accountability and effective time management skills to meet multiple deadlines and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate.
- Independently determines what needs to be done and acts on it
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Researches all available avenues of information to develop solutions to problems
- Relationship Building
- Builds strong relationships with colleagues and clients working together towards common goals
- Project Management
- Bring together every component of a project, including resources or planning, that are needed to complete it in a timely manner
The Program Administrator, Access to Capital provides administrative support to the Chamber’s program aimed at increasing minority lending and improving investment in regional communities. This role supports the work of the Chamber in service to our strategic plan, specifically in the area of Inclusive Prosperity.
FLSA Classification: Contract, Part-time
Travel Required: None
EEO Statement: The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce maintains a policy of non-discrimination in employment and complies with and supports all Federal, state, and local laws regarding discrimination in employment. Specifically, the Organization does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, citizenship status, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic to the extent prohibited by Federal, state, or local law. Decisions regarding recruiting, hiring and promotion are made on the basis of individual qualifications related to the requirements of the position. Likewise, the administration of other human resources matters such as compensation, benefits, transfers, reductions-in-force, recall, training, education, and social/recreational programs are free from any discriminatory practices.
To apply for this job please visit secure.entertimeonline.com.