Turning cannabis retail data into decisions
Genetica is a Venture Capital backed start up (JAM fund, Talent Resources Ventures, Evolution VC and others) in the Cannabis space. Retail is challenging even when everything is “going right.” Add in the complexities of cannabis where retailers face onerous regulations, fickle customers, and tight margins, it’s no wonder companies are struggling. Dispensaries are constantly looking for ways to attract and retain new customers so they can increase profits. But nobody is approaching it the right way. They are piecing together different tools and strategies instead of using their data to understand their customers, their employees, and their business. Insert Genetica. Genetica provides AI software that makes all data work for retailers, their customers, their employees and their stores.
This is a fantastic, formative opportunity to join a one of the fastest growing software companies in the cannabis industry. You’ll train customers on how to use our product and be the consistent customer feedback point person to ensure that customers thrive on our platform. You will put together training plans, check-in calls and business reviews. You’ll also leverage this intimate customer knowledge to become a source of new product ideas for our engineering and product teams.
- Perform initial on-boarding of accounts with Geneticas customers, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime.
- Execute a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that proactively maintains high customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) providing guidance and addressing challenges on work/ project management and collaboration to customers.
- Perform periodic customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction, resolve issues with the help of the Technical Support team.
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from Geneticas products.
- Use usage patterns to gain insights, provide guidance and increase customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the primary interface to manage and resolve any critical situations.
Work closely with the Sales and Professional Services teams to share customer insights that inform additional product and service sales opportunities.
- Provide expert customer insight to Product Management, Marketing and Sales on what innovation and continuous improvement is needed in the user experience, product capabilities and features, and customer engagement processes that ensure rapid adoption, usage velocity, high renewal and referral rates in our larger customers, many of which operate at massive scale.
- Exceed all performance targets, including maintaining high unit renewal rates.
- Account management experience, preferably within software.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is highly preferred.
- Proven ability to maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base.
- Outstanding multi-task task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities.
- Passion for working with cannabis retailers and a desire to deeply understand Geneticas product benefits, use cases, and technical elements.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises.
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing customer requirements.
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com