Website Demand Stack
Full-service digital marketing agency
Demand Stack is looking for a Business Development Manager to improve our brand recognition and grow our revenue. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and learn about digital marketing. Part of our onboarding process involves learning about SEO, web development, and paid media. You have to understand these concepts in order to sell them. Make no mistake, this is a sales job, but you’ll learn a lot along the way.
Job duties include:
- Identify and research potential clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospects and clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Gather prospect, customer, and competitor information
- Update CRM as new leads are identified, and as leads advance through the sales pipeline.
- Track, identify, and add qualified prospects to the sales pipeline
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business
- Track and report on the status of proposal components
- Drive the end-to-end sales process
- Associate’s degree or higher
- 2 or more years of business development experience is preferred, but not required.
- A resourceful self-starter that figures out creative ways to get things done.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to follow our CRM process for entering and updating new leads, contacts, and accounts.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized to work in the United States.