backstitch, named one of Kansas City’s “Top Startups to Watch” develops software that empowers well-known companies to better inform and educate their employees.
We are looking for a detail oriented individual who can assist Account Managers with customer implementation and support activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
– As part of the Customer Success team you will be supporting customer accounts as well as collaborating closely with various backstitch departments to deliver successful software implementations.
– Your work will help drive growth and efficiency within your team while supporting the retention and growth of customers.
– Daily responsibilities include updating project plans, coordinating meetings with customers, preparing and loading resources into customer environments.
– Experienced with following and developing business processes in a professional capacity.
– Comfortable interfacing with customers using video, audio and written communications.
– Ability to quickly learn and develop mastery of new software tools.
– Existing proficiency with Jira, Zoom and Microsoft Office.
Bonus Points for Experience in
– Front, HubSpot and Canva.
– Human Resources, Employee Benefits or Marketing Communications.
– Working in a hyper growth environment.
– Empathy (ability to understand a customer’s point of view).
– Patience (dealing with situations without frustration).
– Curiosity (willingness to seek out knowledge).
– Humility (coachable, confident and open to feedback).
– Adaptability (thrive in a changing environment).
Benefits and Perks
– Career path opportunity with internal promotion track.
– 100% Covered Employee Medical, Dental and Vision Plan.
– Company Stock Options.
– Hybrid Working Environment and Uncapped Vacation.
– Company Funded Parking Space in Downtown Kansas City.
– Bountiful Company-Provided Snacks with Gluten-Free and Vegan Options
– Company Provided Macbook Pro, Workstation with Standing Desk and Ultra Widescreen Monitor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com