Kansas City startups want to give you their gear — FOR FREE!
Startland News has partnered with the Kansas City Startup Crawl and many area startups to offer crawlers a giveaway of more than $3,000 worth of products. Prizes will include everything from coffee and gift cards to Techweek tickets and wearable tech.
All you need to do for a chance to win is drop off a business card or your name and email at one of the following locations during the crawl:
- Village Square Coworking Studio 4436 State Line Road
- Enterprise Center in Johnson County (ECJC) 4220 Shawnee Mission Pkwy
- Think Big Partners 1712 Main Street
- Sprint Accelerator 210 W 19th Terrace
- The Historic Lincoln Building 1601 E 18th Street
Here are the awesome prizes — a huge thank you to these startups around Kansas City!
- Techweek KC | All-Access Passes (4 prizes) – valued at $250 per pass
- FitBark | Dog activity monitors (2 prizes) – valued at $95 per monitor
- WYCO Apparel | Sunglasses (3 prizes) – valued at $25 per sunglasses
- Maps Coffee Roasters | 12 oz. bags of coffee (12 prizes) – valued at $12 per bag
- The Sundry | Cooking class for two people ($90) and three produce bundles (4 prizes) – valued at $165
- Young Guns Longboards | One longboard (1 prize) – valued at $65
- The Handy Camel | $50 gift cards (2 prizes)
- Whobaloo | One $50 gift card (1 prize)
- Lifted Spirits Distillery | Pair of cocktail glasses & $25 gift card (1 prize) – valued at $45
- Blooom | A 1-year membership (1 prize) – max value of $180
- Village Square Coworking Studio | 12 drop-in passes (1 prize) – valued at $100
- Gr8box | Allergy-free snack boxes (3 prizes) – valued at $20 per box
- Thou Mayest | $20 gift card (1 prize)
- Kansas City Developer Conference | Two tickets (2 prizes) – valued at $350 per ticket
- Flavor Trade | Food baskets (2 prizes) – valued at $50 a piece
- Ramshackle Wood Co. | One barn wood tray (1 prize) – valued at $30
- Normal Human | Framed print and t-shirt (2 prizes) valued at $15 and $28, respectively
Entering the giveaway also registers you for Startland’s free, three-times-weekly news digest. Existing Startland subscribers can still enter the giveaway.