When the Royals take the field June 18 at Kauffman Stadium, more than a dozen freshly crowned KCSourceLink All-Star honorees will be catching accolades.
But first: You have to vote.
KCSourceLink’s final round of balloting has begun for the All-Star selection, which coincides with the network’s 15-year celebration during Entrepreneur Day at the K. Dozens of leaders, connectors and innovators are among the candidates for the 15 All-Star awards.
Click here to cast your votes through Friday June 8.
Nominations for the awards closed May 30 and were drawn from KCSourceLink’s Resource Partner Network, including individuals affiliated with a nonprofit, educational, governmental, and/or entrepreneurial support organization in the Kansas City metro area.
Winners are expected to be announced during the E Day at the K tailgating event 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. June 18 at Kauffman Stadium. The event is sponsored by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. A ticket to the June 18 matchup between the Kansas City Royals and the Texas Rangers is not required for the E Day at the K tailgating party.
“It has taken a village — and time — to build Kansas City entrepreneurship and a resource network that helps entrepreneurs along every step of their journey, from inception to exit,” KCSourceLink said. “And we need your help to celebrate it.”
KCSourceLink All-Star awards include:
- World Series Trophy (most successful supporter)
- Golden Glove (assists other Resource Partners)
- Iron Man Award (longest tenure)
- Outstanding Coaching Award (excellence in execution)
- Hank Aaron Award for Hitting (best at making referrals)
- Utility Infielder (flexibility)
- Most Assists (selfless in supporting the network)
- Homerun Derby Winner (out-of-the-park responsiveness)
- Silver Slugger (delivers every time)
- Cy Young Award (on target problem solving)
- Fanatical Fan (enthusiasm for the network)
- Slugger Award (most supportive of the network)
- Manager of the Year (motivational)
- Most Valuable Player (most active in network)
- Roberto Clemente Award for Sportsmanship (team player)