Who helped your business? Likely a future KCSourceLink All-Star.
A celebration recognizing KCSourceLink’s 15 years as a top resource for entrepreneurs also will pay homage to the community builders who’ve made an impact through the organization’s Resource Partner Network.
KCSourceLink is now taking nominations for 15 All-Star awards, which honor past and present partners. (Nominees must be affiliated with a nonprofit, educational, governmental, and/or entrepreneurial support organization in the Kansas City metro area. Self-nominations are welcome.)
Click here to learn more about the award categories. Nominations are due by May 30.
“Nominate your go-to mentor, coach, connector and expert from the KCSourceLink Network and let’s give them the spotlight, standing O, high-fives, and kudos those so deserve,” the organization said in a press release.
Candidates for the honors will be narrowed down through online voting June 4-8.
Winners are expected to be announced during the Entrepreneur Day at the K tailgating event 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. June 18 at Kauffman Stadium. The event is sponsored by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. A ticket to the June 18 matchup between the Kansas City Royals and the Texas Rangers is not required for the E Day at the K tailgating party.
“It has taken a village — and time — to build Kansas City entrepreneurship and a resource network that helps entrepreneurs along every step of their journey, from inception to exit. And we need your help to celebrate it,” KCSourceLink said.
KCSourceLink All-Star awards include:
- World Series Trophy (most successful supporter)
- Golden Glove (assists other Resource Partners)
- Iron Man Award (longest tenure)
- Outstanding Coaching Award (excellence in execution)
- Hank Aaron Award for Hitting (best at making referrals)
- Utility Infielder (flexibility)
- Most Assists (selfless in supporting the network)
- Homerun Derby Winner (out-of-the-park responsiveness)
- Silver Slugger (delivers every time)
- Cy Young Award (on target problem solving)
- Fanatical Fan (enthusiasm for the network)
- Slugger Award (most supportive of the network)
- Manager of the Year (motivational)
- Most Valuable Player (most active in network)
- Roberto Clemente Award for Sportsmanship (team player)