Strengthening the American manufacturing arm through upskilling.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is the first person to speak with our future customers. Working with our team you will develop a deep knowledge of products and services and use this to hold insightful conversations to discover if an organizations’ needs align with our solutions. You will become adept at helping organizations pinpoint their challenges and have the ability to paint a picture of the wide-ranging business value that Valor solutions can deliver.
In the BDR role, we look for someone who is curious about business, organized, tenacious, and likes to see the fruits of their efforts. You’ll work closely with the Account Executives, strategizing business development and consulting prospects on how they can best implement our employee training and retention solutions.
- Create a great first impression with our prospects by understanding their needs, providing a high-level overview of our solutions, and aligning their needs to our solution.
- Plan and execute tailored campaigns around solutions or events to entice prospective clients to speak with our team
- Support Account Executives (AEs) and assist with related pipeline and deal management activities
- Respond to, and qualify, incoming web, phone, and various other leads (tradeshow, referrals) inquiries for Valor products
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Valor product lines and services and clearly articulate capabilities, advantages and differentiating values to technical and economic decision-makers
- Partner with AEs to develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach to leadership at targeted accounts
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in WorkForge products
- Utilize the CRM to gather intelligence on your accounts, and record all activity and actions
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required
- Experience with education technology or manufacturing, food production and safety, automobile, or aerospace industries preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an inside sales development or inside sales role
- Experience in a metrics-driven business development role preferred
- Experience in enterprise prospecting preferred
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite and CRM system such as Salesforce and HubSpot.
Skills & Abilities:
- Hunter mentality in seeking out new business opportunities
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold calling
- Energy and desire to make numerous phone calls daily
- Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with prospects
- Ability to travel less than 10% annually
To apply for this job please visit npgco.freshteam.com.