PayIt is a fast-growing GovTech company on a mission to modernize how residents interact and transact with government, improving the customer experience and helping our client agencies more efficiently and effectively achieve their missions. Our easy-to-implement platform consolidates government services and payments into one connected experience and enables our clients to drive resident trust, collect revenue quickly, and redeploy their staff to more important challenges. This innovative approach to government service delivery has garnered significant recognition in both the public and private sectors, including our inclusion in the GovTech 100 every year since 2017. PayIt solutions cover services including hunting and fishing licensing, DMV, courts, property tax, utilities, tolling, and more.
Our culture welcomes people who exhibit what we call “PayIt DNA”: High integrity, drive, grit, high aptitude, and team orientation. We are collaborative and passionate about the work we do to improve the lives of our government clients and the end users they serve. We have ambitious scaling goals, and we look for team members who are ready to roll up their sleeves, solve problems, and find new opportunities to win with our clients. And we have a lot of fun together.
About the Role:
Technical Integration Managers assist in the deployment of our new services, working hand in hand with the technical counterparts in government agencies. As clients launch and move into a steady state, the role also serves to maintain any integration with systems of record and works closely with implementation managers, client success managers, and client services team members to ensure smooth onboarding and operations for our clients.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work closely with implementation managers to assess project scope and ensure configuration will meet specifications based on the client’s use case.
- Lead discussions during implementation to ensure necessary integrations with various systems, and applicable reporting capabilities for each use case are accurate.
- Build Mulesoft integrations with client data to connect to PayIt’s Platform – either via flat files or REST or SOAP APIs
- Work cross-functionally to ensure delivery of configuration meets both client and PayIt product specifications.
- Proactively identify potential configuration issues, and user experience issues and work with clients to ensure they are resolved prior to go-live.
- Support clients in maintaining good platform hygiene. (customer-friendly workflows, naming conventions, data set organization, etc.)
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with Mulesoft live integrations.
- Collaborate with the engineering organization to architect efficient and stable integrations.
- Provide guidance on the monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolution of support issues in collaboration with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
What You’ll Need to Have:
- Experience completing integrations of systems via flat files or APIs with a strong understanding of integration architecture options such as APIs.
- Experience writing SQL with the ability to modify existing queries on at least one of the common database platforms, such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Desire to problem-solve
Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
Common knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, and other project management-based tools.
Bonus Points For:
- Functional experience with various back-office systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, IBM)
Why Work For Us:
- Our mission matters. Your work will make life better for our government agency clients and the millions of residents they serve.
- You’ll do some of the best work of your career here. We tackle complex challenges that are interesting to solve, and you’ll grow a ton working at PayIt.
- People are our most important resource. Everyone has a voice. Collaboration is our default setting. And we have fun together.
- We #payitforward with our corporate volunteer program, serving the communities where we work and live.
- Competitive salaries, excellent benefits, flexible working arrangements, and all the resources you will need to do your best work.
What We Care About:
We hire high-aptitude, high-integrity people who are great communicators and want to be part of a growing team.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
PayIt is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
PayIt is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an email to the People Operations Team and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
NOTE: U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship in the United States at this time. Canadian Citizens and those authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship are also encouraged to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: PayIt does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers’ alias, PayIt employees or any other company location. PayIt is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Within the parameters of this position, ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability, and exercise due care of, company, client, and citizen data that is stored, processed, and transmitted by and for PayIt, as outlined in PayIt’s Business Code of Conduct and Information Security Policies.
To apply for this job please visit payitgov.com.