Website Idle Smart
National Sales Representative | Kansas City, MO
Have you always been interested in getting in on the ground floor with a growing tech start-up? Now is your chance for this one-of-a-kind opportunity! A well-established North American company based in Kansas City is looking to hire more great people for great jobs and we never require cover sheets on TPS reports.
This role might be a good fit for you if:
· You can sell. You can do this because you set goals for yourself and you are persistent. You ask great questions but know when to listen. You are impeccable at following up and you take responsibility for your results.
· You pay attention to the details. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right. You are focused, and nothing falls through the cracks.
· You can think on your feet. We’re a startup, so creativity is essential.
· You have Grit. When potential clients say no, you see that as a challenge and not offensive.
· You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak persuasively. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re equally comfortable communicating in person, on the phone, or through email.
· You are motivated and you are driven. Maybe you colored outside the lines as a kid but that has morphed into you always looking for new challenges and volunteering for them without being asked.
· You are comfortable managing long sales cycles and the entire process from cold calling, discovery, webinar meetings and closing the deal.
· You can get along well in a small team environment. We are family. Who sometimes take off on Friday afternoon for a summer shandy.
· Highly analytical with the ability to process and understand large data sets and clearly articulate updates to other team members.
· Strong project management skills to ensure internal execution.
· Entrepreneurial. Must be resourceful and thrive in a laid back but fast paced, constantly changing environment.
· Proven track record of highly efficient customer acquisition and retention.
· Proven track record of gaining market share from bringing on new clients.
· 0-6 years of relevant experience. We are looking for the right person to add to the team. Not just a resume.
What we provide:
· This is a base + commission position including full benefits.
Send your resume to Shannon at Careers@ShannonMcKain.com on behalf of Idle Smart and tell us why you’re a great fit (and just a good person to have around)!
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@ShannonMcKain.com