ChowNow’s vision is to become the leading North American platform connecting diners and independent restaurants for at-home dining. The ChowNow Platform continues to grow its product offerings and bring restaurants and diners closer together. Our marketplace provides a commission-free ordering for restaurants nationwide and diners with an ever-growing selection of independent restaurants. Our demand network provides diners with the ability to order where they’re already online, including Google, Yelp, Instagram, Snap, and many others. And our white-labeled online ordering system provides restaurants with a branded experience for diners on their website and their own iOS and Android apps for a reasonable monthly fee regardless of order volume. To date, we’ve created over 20,000 apps for our restaurant partners – something that’s never been done before in our category. We operate this way because of our belief in being fair, sustainable, and equitable with our restaurant partners and the same goes for our culture.
Diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect are among our core company values. We pride ourselves on giving our teams plenty of opportunities to make their mark. As we expand to new markets, while scaling responsibly, those opportunities to create, build, and grow will only increase.
Join us and help ensure ChowNow becomes the diner’s first choice for socially responsible online ordering. Together we can preserve neighborhood flavor, one restaurant at a time.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst at ChowNow, you will use your keen attention to detail, love of teamwork, and relentless desire for simplifying complexity to drive improvements to our internal systems and processes that support ChowNow’s operational growth as we rapidly scale.
This is a remote position based in one of our employee hubs of Los Angeles, San Francisco, Austin, Atlanta, NYC, Kansas City, or Chicago and reports to the Business Systems Manager.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
You put restaurants first. You deeply understand the importance of local restaurants and put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to help them not only survive but thrive.
You celebrate diversity. You recognize that diversity and inclusivity matter. You’re committed to progress, which means everyone gets the support and resources they need, no matter who they are. You have an ability to listen to other team members’ ideas and can thrive in an environment that embraces individuality. Everyone’s voice counts.
You raise your hand. You consistently go above and beyond what is asked of you. You help your peers accomplish their tasks while also excelling at accomplishing your own. When you have a smart idea, you raise your hand and share it.
You keep reaching. You set clear ambitious goals. You don’t allow yourself to become complacent with where you’re at and what you’ve done, so you seek out new opportunities and challenges.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL:
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to document their goals and pain points in Salesforce as well as our ecosystem of integrations and installed packages, then break requirements down into clear, actionable user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Triage incoming Salesforce requests in Jira and support the development team by clarifying priority and serving as a point of contact for stakeholder communication.
- Be comfortable wearing different hats and performing hands-on Salesforce administration, with the opportunity to grow your skills as far as you want to take them.
- Apply your project management expertise by publishing project documentation to track objectives, key results, milestones, open issues and test cases.
- Lead the functional migration from Salesforce Classic to Lightning UI for Sales.
- Contribute as a valued team member to our culture of mutual respect, productivity, diversity, and continuous learning.
WITHIN 1 MONTH , YOU WILL:
- Complete the ChowNow onboarding camp.
- Shadow each stakeholder department, gaining an understanding of the ChowNow business workflows in Salesforce and our ecosystem of integrated applications.
- Complete a deep dive review into our highly adopted Salesforce system and ongoing projects.
- Begin attending regular prioritization and requirements meetings as part of the Business Systems team.
- Start contributing by assisting with your first production support requests.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Participate as an active team member in bi-weekly sprints.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the current state of Business Systems at ChowNow and take ownership of documenting the flows.
- Implement a process to triage, clarify and prioritize incoming requests.
- Complete deep learning with at least one business operational team and identify areas of enhancement, then follow it through to feature launch.
- Facilitate your first user enablement training.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
- Contribute to the successful completion of the Salesforce Lightning rollout.
- Improve response SLAs to the business on the status of new requests.
- Work with stakeholders to automate at least one operational pain point.
- Take ownership of the business systems requirements for a strategic goal and drive-through
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF:
- You have 4+ years of experience supporting internal systems in a BSA, Sales Ops or product owner role, including hands-on configuration.
- You are knowledgeable in Salesforce and its ecosystem of integrated applications. .
- You elicit, document, and analyze requirements around business challenges, and then produce data-driven solutions.
- Knowledgeable around documenting flows, user stories, test scripts and generally creating clarity out of chaos
- You are comfortable wearing a solution architect hat, working directly with business stakeholders to understand their goals and requirements.
- Direct experience with change management processes throughout the development and release lifecycle in development, testing, and production environments
- You have an understanding of SDLC best practices and demonstrable experience applying them to Salesforce .
- You have the ability to shift gears between documentation and hands-on Salesforce administration.
- You hold at least one business systems related certification (Salesforce Administrator, NetSuite, HRS or BI)
- You work well as a team, contributing to our culture of collaboration, sharing knowledge, and encouraging each other.
- You have a personal passion for continued learning.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A “Best Place to Work” winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience.
- A remote-first culture and up to $450 office equipment reimbursement to enable you to do your best work by setting up your home office.
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage – we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 7 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 8 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap in our satellite offices
ChowNow takes the health and safety of our team seriously and requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. We strongly believe that this is the best way to protect our employees, families, clients, and communities. All requests for accommodations will be considered.
As one of ChowNow’s core values, “Celebrates Diversity”, we are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. ChowNow is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. We are committed to developing a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment, if you require any accommodation, please let us know at your earliest convenience and we’ll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Read here about your California privacy rights.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.