Website Adva Digital Solutions
Building a BS-free future in tech.
- Enthusiasm for developing end-to-end solutions that power a positive user experience
- Solving common technical problems outside of the scope of a single project or program
- Replicate design mockups into fully-fledged web applications
Build, implement, test, document, and maintain web applications
- Work in close collaboration with a Project Manager, Designer, and back-end teams
- Proven ability to clearly communicate risk, complexity, and timeline impacts of newly added product features or scope
- Working in a Scrum/Agile or Kanban workflow
- Experience developing Applications for release on both the iOS and Android platforms
- Experience using version control tools like Git
- Experience in Responsive Web Design and UI
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Exposure to Bootstrap/Responsive Web Designing/Pages
- Experience w/ software deployment, Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Delivery (CD) concepts, applications, and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker etc.)
- Understanding of fundamental cloud computing architectural concepts, especially with regard to reliability and scalability (e.g. multi-regional/multi-AZ, elasticity, auto-scaling)
Nice to Haves
- Experience with the NextJS Framework
- Experience with TypeScript
What you can expect as an Adva team member
- Fully remote work, with a co-working space open to you in Westport, KC.
- Regular team building events with the Adva team that are optional.
- We don’t mandate anything… because you’re a professional.
- We trust you to get the job done in the way that works best for you.
- Want to work a Contract? Or W2? Only seeking a side gig or are you available for Full-time work? Tell us what works for you.
- You’ll be helping startup founders build innovative tech for early adopters across many industries.
- We are a rapidly growing and experimental group that values non-traditional backgrounds and prioritizes under-represented individuals in our hiring process.
- Lots of opportunities for leadership positions as we grow- but we also highly value our people who work remotely, clock out at 5, and simply want a checklist with a side of autonomy.
- Lastly.. because we’re such a baby business, we’re seeking your feedback and help in building out your benefits package.
Ready to interview us? Reach out today
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.